Tuesday, March 2, 2010

HYHIL March 2010 Updates

Email from Nilda:

Dear HYHIL Team,

I sincerely want to thank each of you and commend your efforts today at the HIP intervention at the Hartford Insurance and Finance Academy. Crystal, Marlyn, Gail, Danielle, Jamie, Angel, Consuelo, Josh, Ellen, Andre you were phenomenal!

We didn't expect such a huge interest/participation for HIV screening from the students (even if it was only to get out of class for a period or two). In total, we administered 79, yes 79 HIV tests between 10:30am-2:20pm-now that's impressive!

I apologize for the parking issue, if you have your receipt and can not get reimbursed at your agency, please bring me your parking receipt and I'll make sure to get it reimbursed to you.

I received a lot of changes to the HIP calendar today and will send them to you by the end of this week.

It's a true honor to have the opportunity to work with such committed people.

Again, THANK YOU!

-Nilda

No comments:

Post a Comment