Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank you, Marlyn!

HYHIL enjoyed its last meeting with CT Children's Medical Center (CCMC) Intern Marlyn Davila on 4/12/10. Her internship at CCMC and HYHIL will be ending within the next few weeks. Thank you to Marlyn for all of your dedication and great work! You will be missed at HYHIL! Come back and see us anytime!


Email from Marlyn:

Hello everyone,

Thank you for coming to the HYHIL meeting today and making me feel part of the group. During meetings I learned from everyone. Thank you for being my teachers and allowing yourself to be my guinea pigs. (Laughing out Loud) Just kidding. I will miss attending our monthly meetings, but I will try really hard to attend future meetings.

I really enjoyed working with everyone. I hope I will have the opportunity to work again with all of you in the future.

Once again thank you for making my experience with HYHIL a great one. I hope everyone will continue to contribute their time and ideas with HYHIL.


Thank you,
Marlyn Davila

No comments:

Post a Comment